TinyMCE is a powerful WYSIWYG editor control for web browsers such as MSIE or Mozilla that enables the user to edit HTML contents in a more user friendly way. The editor control is very flexible and it’s built for integration purposes for example usage within systems like Intranets, CMS, LMS and so forth.
- Easy to integrate, takes only a couple lines of code.
- Theme and template support.
- Easy to extend with custom code. (Plugins and callbacks)
- Customizable HTML output. Block elements and force attributes.
- International language support (Language packs).
- Multiple browser support, currently Mozilla (PC, Mac and Linux), MSIE (PC) and FireFox (PC, Mac and Linux) and some limited Safari support.